CMS Airship - Secure Content Management for the Modern Web
The sky is only the beginning.
CMS Airship is a secure-by-default content management system, blog
engine, and application development framework written for PHP 7.2 and above.
CMS Airship is Free Software
(GPL 3) developed and maintained by Paragon Initiative Enterprises.
Commercial license are available for purchase
if your company requires an alternative to the GNU Public License.
Benefits of CMS Airship
- Digitally signed automatic security updates.
- Community first.
The community is always in control of any add-ons it produces. No one
can backdoor your extensions without your signing keys.
- Supports a multi-site architecture out of the box.
- Designed by progressive-minded application security professionals.
- Fully customizable and extensible.
Gears system allows extensions to easily restructure and/or
replace entire Airship features without causing conflicts with our
secure automatic updating process.
See how the out-of-the-box security of CMS Airship compares to WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla.
The CMS Airship Documentation is in the
- PHP 7.2 or newer
- Libsodium 1.0.15 or newer
* Five-minute overview of CMS Airship
* How to install CMS Airship
Customizing Your Airship
CMS Airship extensions come in three flavors (detailed explanations):
- Cabins: self-contained applications
- Gadgets: alters the functionality of an existing Cabin (or of the
- Motifs: alters the apperance of an existing Cabin
To create and/or manage these extensions, check out
barge, our command line utility.
Airship is fully mobile responsive thanks to the Pure CSS framework.
See it in action at CSPR.NG.
Contributing to CMS Airship