PHP Classes

list of records

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Forms Class with HTML Generator and JavaScript Validation  >  All threads  >  list of records  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:list of records
Summary:checkbox
Author:flavio r
Date:2012-06-25 22:25:48
Update:2012-07-09 16:09:32

1. list of records   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-25 22:25:48
Manuel
How could I make a form to update a list of records with checkbox using the class formGeneration?

2. Re: list of records   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-06-26 04:15:11 - In reply to message 1 from flavio r
Have you checked the form_list_select plugin? Take a look at the test_list_select.php example script.

3. Re: list of records   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-26 17:55:21 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
In this case is a list of radio to select a record. But I need to list the records and put a ckeck box in each, to select the records that I want to update in the db.
Like a list of emails in your inbox where you select all of you want to delete.
It has to do with the same (class) example?

4. Re: list of records   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-06-26 18:55:40 - In reply to message 3 from flavio r
Just use the MULTIPLE attribute and radio buttons become checkboxes so you the user can select more then one of the options. It is compatible with the regular select inputs but with several enhancements. Check the documentation.

5. Re: list of records   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-07-09 16:09:32 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
Sorry.
Documentation is ok. My mistake.
It works perfectly.
Thank you very much.