PHP Classes

Functionality is great, coding standard however is unfortunat...

Recommend this page to a friend!

GIF images into animated GIF with native PHP class  >  All threads  >  Functionality is great, coding...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Functionality is great, coding...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Phil Bayfield
Date:2009-12-23 17:16:34
Update:2009-12-25 03:53:31

Phil Bayfield rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Sufficient
Examples: Bad

1. Functionality is great, coding...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Phil Bayfield Phil Bayfield - 2009-12-23 17:16:34
Functionality is great, coding standard however is unfortunately incredibly poor and badly formatted. Better examples and explanation of parameters would be useful.

2. Re: Functionality is great, coding...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of László Zsidi László Zsidi - 2009-12-23 17:49:20 - In reply to message 1 from Phil Bayfield
Thank your feedback!

I am so sorry, but my time is very limited to rewrite perfectly the class, examples and docs.
May be soon...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3. Re: Functionality is great, coding...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Phil Bayfield Phil Bayfield - 2009-12-25 03:53:31 - In reply to message 2 from László Zsidi
Apologies László, I had no idea this has posted to the support forum. It was not my intention to criticise your work, especially considering it has been here for several years (and things change).

I used your class as the basis for a similar class that has quite a few extra features and is also written in PHP 5, I have posted it to PHP Classes (pending review) and made it clear in the description that it is based on your work and credit goes to you for the original encoding. Feel free to check it out when it gets approved.