Subversion::Dynamix

Recommend this page to a friend!

Subversion::Dynamix  >  All threads  >  Subversion::Dynamix  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Subversion::Dynamix
Summary:Still expanding and updating the class
Author:Thim
Date:2006-10-08 09:40:16
Update:2006-11-22 22:50:49

1. Subversion::Dynamix   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thim Thim - 2006-10-08 09:40:16
I just want to let the interested people know, that i'm still expanding and updating the class.

In my newest version it's possible to show extended file info, download a file,...

I will keep you updated on my progress.
A soon as there are enough changes i will update the class.

Tips and pointers are always welcome.

Like i have been struggeling with error reporting.
Now i use the apache error file, where i get the last line in the error repport. If anybody knows a better method of capturing the error please contact me.

2. Re: Subversion::Dynamix   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thim Thim - 2006-10-10 13:09:59 - In reply to message 1 from Thim
Uploaded an new version of the class:

- Added downloadFile function (this functions provides a download window of the latest version of a file in the subversion repository)
- ShowTree function (returns an array that shows all repository files in a tree lay-out)
- showExtra function (returns an array with type (directory of file), rev (revision), user (username), date (date of file in repo)
- Better cleanup of the tmp directory + possibility to set a different tmp map.

3. Re: Subversion::Dynamix   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Rob Brandt Rob Brandt - 2006-11-21 19:48:05 - In reply to message 2 from Thim
This looks like a very interesting project. I have a live server that I keep in sync with a project by checking out a copy of the project on that server, then doing svn update on it when a new version is done. Normally I have to login via ssh to do this, and use the command line.

If I were to install this on the live server (and password protect it of course) would I then be able to update that server via a web page?

4. Re: Subversion::Dynamix   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thim Thim - 2006-11-22 09:00:58 - In reply to message 3 from Rob Brandt
This is a obvious question.

The whole meaning of this class is to do such a thing.

We use it in our company for a webbased project management system with document handeling.

We have a live server, were we installed this class on. We then call the functions through some php pages.

If you want some more info please contact me, i'm glad to help you.
if i have the time aviable, because at the moment it's hectic...

5. Re: Subversion::Dynamix   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Rob Brandt Rob Brandt - 2006-11-22 22:50:49 - In reply to message 4 from Thim
Thanks. I ask because I've wasted tons of time looking for other scripts that *seem* to be saying the same thing, but do not, in the end, do this.

Thank you! :D

For more information send a message to info at phpclasses dot org.