PHP Classes

instant install

Recommend this page to a friend!

Video Player  >  All threads  >  instant install  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:instant install
Summary:was expecting to untar/unzip and execute
Author:dave cantera
Date:2007-12-09 16:33:28
Update:2007-12-13 20:51:01

1. instant install   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dave cantera dave cantera - 2007-12-09 16:33:28
hi,
I was expecting to untar the release into a webserver accessable directory and launch my browser pointing to the example.php script and get a videoplayer. that did not happen, I got a blank page.

can't show that of course...

when I added some html to the page.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Player</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H2>videoplayer example</H2>
<?php

/// Include the class
require_once('VideoPlayer.class.php');

/// Player contructor
$player = new VideoPlayer('http://ianitsky.com/files/teste.flv', '400', '350', 'true');

/// Echo the player method for print the player plugin
echo $player->player();

?>
</BODY>
</HTML>

here is what I got.
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Player</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H2>videoplayer example</H2>

2. Re: instant install   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Douglas Ianitsky Douglas Ianitsky - 2007-12-12 19:00:15 - In reply to message 1 from dave cantera
Sorry the delay in responding. Well, so I think the problem is in javascript that I use for running player in flv.

It would have to test again in firefox using the supplement "firebug" so that I can know that error occur? In my test nothing happened.

I look forward. Thanks.

3. Re: instant install   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dave cantera dave cantera - 2007-12-13 20:51:01 - In reply to message 2 from Douglas Ianitsky
douglas,
thanks for the note. here is the error from the console tab in firebug...
daveC

[Exception... "Component is not available" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: file:///D:/PROGRA~1/MOZILL~1/components/nsSessionStore.js :: sss_saveState :: line 1749" data: no]
file:///D:/PROGRA~1/MOZILL~1/components/nsSessionStore.js
Line 1749

I searched my D: drive and nsSessionStore.js is there! but what is sss_saveState?

thanks,
daveC