PHP Classes

Bad programming

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP easy ticket and help system  >  All threads  >  Bad programming  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Bad programming
Summary:Does anyone verify new packages when posted ?
Author:bleaks mullow
Date:2009-02-10 09:41:22
Update:2011-02-10 14:23:43

1. Bad programming   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of bleaks mullow bleaks mullow - 2009-02-10 09:41:22
I just downloaded this package.
First, no readme.
index.php returns this: Warning: include(data/class.tickets.php).
The file exists but not in the data folder.
install.php Warning: fopen(data/dbcon.php)
This time the file does not even exist.

Ofcourse, as a php programmer I can look into the code and fix those errors but I don't think this is the purpose when you post a class.

Overall impression, this should be removed and checked, then, if everything works, posted again.

2. Re: Bad programming   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Cassiano Aquino Cassiano Aquino - 2009-02-17 16:15:40 - In reply to message 1 from bleaks mullow
Well there is a file called "install.php"
This file instals the database and create
the files in i´ts own place.

BUT it still does not work :P

The errors

Warning: tickets::include(mail_temps/validation.php) [function.tickets-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\ticket\data\class.tickets.php on line 456

Warning: tickets::include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'mail_temps/validation.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\ticket\data\class.tickets.php on line 456

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ticket\data\class.tickets.php on line 495

My server

02/17/09 13:14:52
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

3. Re: Bad programming   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Lee J Lee J - 2011-02-10 14:23:43 - In reply to message 2 from Cassiano Aquino
Sorry all to the bad class update.

Problems have been fixed.