PHP Classes

Colorname dataset for this PHP class contains 1567 elements.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Color Namer  >  All threads  >  Colorname dataset for this PHP class...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Colorname dataset for this PHP class...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Yakim
Date:2011-09-08 16:42:21
Update:2011-09-08 23:04:16

Yakim rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Good
Examples: Not sure

1. Colorname dataset for this PHP class...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yakim Yakim - 2011-09-08 16:42:21
Colorname dataset for this PHP class contains 1567 elements. Apparently the class author "borrowed" the dataset from http://chir.ag/projects/ntc/ntc.js AND HE FAILS TO PROVIDE SUITABLE ATTRIBUTION. The class author also apparently believes "var_dump" qualifies as an "example". Not.

2. Re: Colorname dataset for this PHP class...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tufan Baris YILDIRIM Tufan Baris YILDIRIM - 2011-09-08 20:48:34 - In reply to message 1 from Yakim
Thanks for rating,
Yes, the dataset and idea exactly from "Name That Color Javascript". I wrote that in comments.

Regards,

3. Re: Colorname dataset for this PHP class...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tufan Baris YILDIRIM Tufan Baris YILDIRIM - 2011-09-08 20:56:49 - In reply to message 1 from Yakim
And also for examples i can say; The Color Namer is running by only 1 static method, "ColorNamer::GetInfo()" I think, the dumping of results will be enough for understanding the class.

Thanks.

4. Re: Colorname dataset for this PHP class...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yakim Yakim - 2011-09-08 21:49:14 - In reply to message 1 from Yakim
Yes, I rechecked and found attribution stated within inline comment (ColorName.php) ~~ sorry, I had missed that earlier.

5. Re: Colorname dataset for this PHP class...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tufan Baris YILDIRIM Tufan Baris YILDIRIM - 2011-09-08 23:04:16 - In reply to message 4 from Yakim
Hi,

I updated "examples.php" file and fixed some errors about getting rgb/hsl,

Thanks.