PHP Classes

New site design features

Recommend this page to a friend!

Top level forums  >  Site  >  Design  >  New site design features  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:New site design features
Summary:If you could change anything in the site, what would that be?
Author:Manuel Lemos
Date:2008-07-30 07:45:58
Update:2014-02-10 00:30:18

1 - 10   11 - 20   21 - 30   31 - 36  

31. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor Yves Victor Yves - 2009-12-01 20:49:54 - In reply to message 1 from Manuel Lemos
My suggestion http://www.vgweb.com.br/victoryves/phpclasses.jpg

32. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Victor Yves Victor Yves - 2009-12-01 21:41:07 - In reply to message 31 from Victor Yves
What do you think about?

33. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2009-12-01 21:45:40 - In reply to message 31 from Victor Yves
The right way to submit a design proposal is to use the design editor. It will provide you the information to follow the necessary steps so you can alter the original HTML template and CSS definitions to make the site look like you are proposing.

You can also add icons or custom images to make it match better your proposal.

phpclasses.org/design.html

Once you are done, click on the submit proposal link as soon as possible so you can get comments from the site users before the voting starts. After the voting starts you cannot make changes to your design.

34. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ram Sankar Ram Sankar - 2011-12-08 19:05:28 - In reply to message 22 from thin
ok thankyou

35. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jackson Knowlton Jackson Knowlton - 2014-02-09 23:08:50 - In reply to message 1 from Manuel Lemos
One thing that I saw that could really use some help in my opinion are the forms and their inputs. I was going to submit an entry to the site redesign contest, just so I could change that, but I couldn't see any way to.

I'm a designer and work a lot with HTML and CSS. On a site that I helped create, we made the forms look really classy. (Which is why I really have a problem with these.)

I don't know, maybe it's just my opinion, but I think they could definitely use some help.

36. Re: New site design features   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-02-10 00:30:18 - In reply to message 35 from Jackson Knowlton
Sorry, the design contest ended in 2010. So no contest is going on now.

It was just for page headers, footers, CSS and image icons. Other parts of the site are being redesigned but there will be no contest for that because it is not just a matter of visual appearence. The whole user experience is being rethought.

Anyway, if you have more specific proposals, just let me know.

1 - 10   11 - 20   21 - 30   31 - 36