I can not upload my Git https://github.com/MauroDiGirolamo/Xyndravandria_Dyverath.git to phpclasses.org. I can retrieve the file list, but when I click on "import the selected files" after having selected all the roles for all files, the site just refreshes and nothing happens. I tried it here: http://www.phpclasses.org/package/8079-PHP-Dyverath-is-a-database-access-wrapper-.html
For my other Gits, there is no problem.
Please help me with this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Manuel Lemos - 2013-06-06 12:45:29 - In reply to message 3 from Mauro Di Girolamo
OK, the system was updated to be able to import upto 100 files at a time. The actual batch import should also be limited to 1 minute. If you have more files, you need to import the skipped files right after each batch import.
Please try importing your package again and let me know when you are done or if you had problems.
Rolands Kusins - 2014-02-06 18:26:56 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
It looks like file update is now broken. I updated files on GitHub (https://github.com/tower9/hostblock.git), but PHP Classes doesn't seem to sense file changes and says "There are no new or updated files to be imported from the repository.".
Rolands Kusins - 2014-02-07 07:46:13 - In reply to message 7 from Manuel Lemos
Yesterday tried several times, result was the same. Tried today and now got error "It was not specified a valid repository server address."
With "$ git clone https://github.com/tower9/hostblock.git" I do get latest version of files. I guess PHP classes are using GitHub API, so maybe problem is with API...
Regarding changed files, for example, ./README.md and ./hostblock.php is changed. Fixed few bugs in ./include/Stats.php and ./include/SshdLogParser.php. Patterns in ./config/hostblock.ini were also updated. None of these files get synchronized.
Manuel Lemos - 2014-02-07 09:27:52 - In reply to message 8 from Rolands Kusins
No the GitHub API is only used to get the list of repositories that you own.
The invalid repository address message may appear if you are pasting the wrong repository address like for instance the GitHub page or you are specifying an directory that does not exist in the repository as module.
Anyway, I found the problem. It seems GitHub may have changed something that makes the master commit not be the first in the git clone data. I just updated the site with a fixed version. It should work now. Just let me know otherwise.