|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||PHP + Laravel Engineer at FinTech Company||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||Our company is seeking a PHP Engineer with 2-5 years of commercial experience.|
Staff members retain the option to work remotely, as we are a goals-oriented team.
|Company:||Lenox Park Solutions Inc.|
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||As a PHP Engineer, you would work closely with our Development team to code and test functionality which will directly increase the scalability of RoundTables, our flagship product which will disrupt and revitalize the Asset Management industry.|
The junior developer will work directly with a team of experienced engineers to execute platform development, and will have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
At LPS, we focus on accountability, proactiveness, and creative thinking. Staff members retain the option to work remotely, as we are a goals-oriented team.
- Professional experience on PHP, specifically with Laravel, VueJS/ReactJS, and Git, and preferably with Laravel Queues, Websockets, Amazon Web Services, Linux (Ubuntu), Phpunit and API development;
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written experience with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to assess ongoing processes critically and recommend creative, thoughtful operational improvements;
- Understanding of Asset Management industry;
- Business-oriented, highly analytical mind with a knack for accounting for both complex business and technical considerations simultaneously