|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Portugal||>||Remote Full Stack Software Engineer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be working in both front and back end software development.|
We're completely remote, without an office space.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||Our company culture relies on autonomy and team work thus you are expected to be a keen communicator while also being able to provide constructive feedback on any of our projects.|
You will focus both in client projects as well as internal products we occasionally dedicate ourselves to. We and our clients value transparency and frequent communication so conference calls and Slack discussions should be familiar to you.
For the first few months you will be working with Laravel and Wordpress.
You will be a true member of our small team and not a number in a sheet.
We’re a small team of senior developers passionate about building impactful software.
Past work ranges from tools which improve our clients' productivity to internal products that we felt like building.
- Use front end technologies to build modern and scalable Web applications
- Be able to configure and keep Web servers up and running
- Daily communication with clients through conference calls
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Software Engineer
- At least 1 year experience with Laravel Framework
- At least 1 year experience with Wordpress
- Written and spoken English proficiency and good communication skills
- Self motivation and self management skills
- Familiar with Agile development skills
- Past AWS work experience
- Git and Git Flow
- Familiar with PostgreSQL
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Past experience in a remote work environment
- Past experience working as a contractor
- Keen eye for design, ability to develop pixel perfect layouts
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours
- Celebrate your own holidays
Please do not apply if you're a company. The interview process involves real-time camera interviews and we're only looking for members who can be part of our internal team.