|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Canada||>||WordPress Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are Fast growing Marketing company in Edmonton, Canada and We are immediately seeking an Experienced WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating responsive WordPress themes from our custom artwork files (PSD).|
You will be able to work remotely from other countries.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics.|
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and WordPress while an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Creating responsive WordPress themes from our custom PSD artwork files
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Maintaining and updating existing client websites
Skills and Qualifications
- 7-10 Years Experience in WordPress Development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Experience developing responsive design websites from a PSD file
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Customer Service Skills
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
- Competitive salary with results-driven bonus program
- Able to Work Remotely from other Countries
- Flexible Hours
Please make sure to include your Skype id, salary requirements and a link to recent WordPress development projects.