|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Russian Federation||>||Remote Full Stack WordPress Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for an extremely talented developer to join our team of talented developers to work on WordPress based plugins and features for use within the WordPress multisite networks that we manage for our client base of over 700 users.|
Since most of our developers are located in Europe and Russia, we're ideally looking for someone from that region as well, although our hours are generally speaking Eastern Standard Time.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||Who We Are|
We're a startup that builds real estate websites for real estate agents, teams, and brokerages in the USA and Canada.
Our websites (which we call 'Spark Sites') feature lots of our own unique proprietary features and functionality to help real estate agents stand out online and capture more leads!
Check out our reviews on GlassDoor (bit.ly/af-glassdoor) to see what it's like to work for us! And you can review AgentFire.com to learn a bit more about our company and our 'Spark Sites' product.
List of Languages We Use
- PHP (7.0)
- WordPress / Plugin Development
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro used for all of our admin options/settings pages
- YAML (https://learnxinyminutes.com/docs/yaml/, used for - AF Control Panel (Theme Settings)
- Twig (https://twig.symfony.com/doc/2.x/ ) - templating engine, used for frontend and admin UI templating
- Twig.js (https://github.com/twigjs/twig.j) -used when we render Twig templates via JS
Qualities We're Looking For
- Must speak very good English
- Work well within a team
- Double check work & extremely clean code
- Work Fast!
Coding Standards, Formatting and Guidelines**
Here is some more detailed information about how we're setup:
- We are host and manage all of our client sites multiple instances of WP multisite (although we are planning to move to single WP for each site at some point)
- WP core is 100% unmodified
- We are using modern technologies (PHP7, scss, composer, bower atm)
- We use GIT for everything: WP Core, Plugins, shared library, etc. Files can be modified through sftp in themes directory only.
- Jenkins is used to deploy everything from GIT to our server.
- ACF is used for options when it's possible (almost always)
- Our entire team speaks English and Russian
PAY / Compensation
We are looking to pay in the neighborhood of $25-$30/hr for this position depending on skill level (but open to going higher for the right person)
You can check out employee reviews of our company here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-AgentFire-EI_IE1258957.11,20.htm
Next Steps and How To Apply
If you are really interested in this position,please apply via the job application form page.