|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Turkey||>||Remote Senior WordPress Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||Our company is looking for a full-time Senior WordPress Developer.|
We welcome on-site (Turkey) and remote applicants from all over the world with the exception of individuals living in or between the following time zones: UTC -10:00 and UTC -5:00.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||We are specialized in building WordPress themes and plugins, so a strong familiarity and interest in WordPress and its platform is a must.|
Your major responsibility will be to extend the capabilities of WordPress by building tools and modules that will make website building a fun and interactive experience.
If you’re passionate about WordPress, writing clean, well-documented code and are interested in tackling a series of new, exciting projects, we want to talk to you.
- Minimum of 5 years experience coding skills with WordPress
- Professional level backend and frontend coding skills
- Hands on custom WordPress development at scale
- An excellent Knowledge of PHP
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Ability to work with Git
- Experience creating, building and working with APIs
- Knowledge in WordPress security and optimization
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum workflows
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Have had a team work experience (with developers and QA team)
Please apply with your detailed CV sending us email.