|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||Remote Senior Full Stack Laravel Engineer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for a senior full-stack Laravel engineer to join our team.|
You can work remotely within +- 2hrs from EST timezone.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||Do you want to join a Fin-tech startup at the ground level for an amazing growth opportunity? We had unprecedented growth in 2019 and need to build out our engineering team to maintain our momentum through 2020!|
Kickfurther is looking to add a third member to our development team. We are a startup and you would be an essential part of building our platform.
We are an honest and hard working group of people who know how to be authentic and professional.
Our dev team leans toward simplicity in most things, moving into complexity only when proven necessary.
We have strong opinions weakly held and are always open to learning and bettering ourselves. We need someone who shares our values and is excited to solve problems.
- 4yrs professional Laravel experience
- 2yrs TDD experience
- Fluent in GIT
- Understanding of continuous deployments and automated testing pipelines
- A preference for iterative deployments
- Able to communicate with team members and stakeholders
- Passion for building quality applications
- +- 2hrs from EST timezone
- Experience with Laravel Livewire, Vuejs, TailwindCSS, Laravel Valet, Statamic.
- Startup Experience
- AWS/Dev Ops expertise
- Tableau/Visualization software and ETL pipeline experience
- Please send your resume and portfolio by email.
Kickfurther at a glance:
Kickfurther focuses on Financial Services, E-Commerce, Crowdfunding, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Boulder. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.