|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||Remote Laravel Senior Software Engineer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for a talented, passionate, and visionary person to join our team.|
This position also enables you to work remotely/from home - permanently. You must be authorized to work in the United States.
|Same country candidates:||Yes (Accept only candidates from United States)|
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||Rx Marketing Group (RxMG) is a rapidly-growing marketing technology based in Irvine, California.|
The company delivers campaign optimization and data monetization through multiple digital channels and via proprietary websites, primarily in the finance vertical (insurance, credit cards, mortgages, etc.).
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and visionary person to join our team! We offer an attractive salary and generous benefits, including company-paid health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) and unlimited time off. This position also enables you to work remotely/from home - permanently.
If you enjoy working with other professionals in a challenging, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.
The Senior Software Engineer is part Lead Engineer and part Release Engineer, and plays a key role in our highly agile software development team. This new hire will help to ensure that the output of the technology team is performant, high-quality, predictable, and pursuant to the goals of the company and the business objectives.
The ideal candidate will work in multiple capacities, including production release engineer, review and debug code, assess software performance, scrum and agile best practices, report on tech team output, and assist with team leadership. It is a great opportunity for a talented senior developer.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Write exceptional code in "The Laravel Way"
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, including unit tests and Dusk tests
- Storage technologies, including MySQL, Redis and ElasticSearch
- API development and consumption
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements, project, and story acceptance criteria
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new the latest tools and strategies
- Strong/demonstrated experience with:
- Software development using Laravel on Linux
- Software quality assurance using Laravel Dusk
- Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Automated testing tools
- Vue, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- You must be authorized to work in the USA
Beneficial additional skills
- Test-driven development, PHPUnit, Dusk, Faker, Mocks
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with Docker, ElasticSearch, and/or Pub/Sub in a production environment
- Server administration, SSH, bash, supervisor
- Analytics, reporting, charting, and dashboards
- Affiliate marketing tracking
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an exceptional senior developer that is looking for growth alongside a great salary, benefits, and culture. We look forward to talking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
Laravel: 2 years (Required)
MySQL: 2 years (Preferred)