|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||Remote Senior Full-Stack Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are growing fast and we are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team.|
This is a job that you can work remotely.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||What we are looking for:|
Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our team.
Our mission is to fix boring employee security awareness training.
As our SaaS application is growing, we need your help to join our engineering team during this exciting time.
Our platform delivers short, animated stories to teach employees about cyber security throughout the year.
Employees defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing tests sent from our platform, immersing them in our story.
You’ll become part of our engineering team that makes this all happen. You’ll be primary responsible for back-end development, but having front-experience is a plus.
If you are ready to make an immediate impact with a fun and talented team, we would love to hear from you. You must live and breath Laravel!
Tools and Tech Stack:
- PHP – Laravel 8.x
- Laravel Ecosystem
- AWS Ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to develop, scale, and maintain SaaS applications end-to-end; everything from what the customer sees to the code on the server
- Maintain a driving force to write clean and concise code
- Implement product roadmap including features, RESTful APIs, and UI modifications
- Ability to translate our customer’s requests into the development of new features
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate and present complex technical information to others
- Engage knowledge transfer and document your work to for other developers and support team
- Collaborate with fellow team members to grow technical skills
- Occasional travel to our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Free coffee, snacks, and team lunches Atlanta office
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career