|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Australia||>||Remote Developer as Deputy Engineering Manager||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We seek an experienced Engineering Manager to join our team as the number two for our Engineering team on a full-time basis and start work immediately on exciting and challenging projects.|
You need to have demonstrated a history of developing for and delivering diverse and complex software applications in either/both PHP Laravel and React JS.
You will be able to work 100% remotely.
|Company:||Pictureworks Group Pty. Ltd.|
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||- Leading-edge technologies|
- Global team
- International scope
- Flexible working conditions
Pictureworks Group Pty. Ltd. is a SaaS platform and enterprise solutions business, with teams located in five time zones.
We work globally in the factory and workflow automation space.
We have built a state-of-the-art, rule-based SaaS cloud and/or locally installed platform solution set that delivers our clients a low code solution to end-to-end factory automation.
Our platform flexibility and business rule engine provide major cost savings, agile manufacturing capability, and competitive advantage from order receipt through intelligent queuing and batching to manufacturing, shipping, smart machine, and logistic provider integration.
We are the engine room that drives the manufacturing of tens of millions of units per annum.
Our flagship application can be found at zensmart.ai.
We seek an experienced Engineering Manager to join our team as the number two for our Engineering team on a full-time basis and start work immediately on exciting and challenging projects.
Customer success is built on a foundation stone of clearly understanding customer project requirements, leading people to deliver projects to expectations, and outstanding support.
As Deputy Engineering Manager, you will be the primary global direct report to the Head of Engineering and responsible for representing him in the leadership of the Engineering team when he is off-shift.
You will also be responsible for overseeing and active participation in the ongoing development of our product set.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Developer or IT Project Manager looking to step up and take responsibility for a broad team and deliver ongoing project support.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing project delivery and the build of the solution and, finally, delivery (in conjunction with DevOps).
We’re looking for someone with...
- A demonstrated history of developing for and delivering diverse and complex software applications in either/both PHP Laravel and React JS
- Excellent leadership and people skills in a team environment, experience working across cultures would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches
- Experience working with internal stakeholders
- An understanding of modern web application development - what’s possible, what’s impossible, what’s easy, and what’s hard
- An outstanding ability to communicate via English clearly, politely, and professionally in person, on the phone, and over email with people of different cultures and backgrounds
- A strong work ethic and attitude with a willingness to "do what's required" on a project
Most of all, someone fun, friendly, motivated, ambitious, confident, excited, and ready to hit the ground running!
- Competitive salary, tailored to your experience
- Relaxed atmosphere
- We are a global team, so work from home and focus on getting the job done
- Playing with bleeding-edge technologies and learning new skills
- Working with a small, competent, and motivated team, serving millions of end customers
- Working here is awesome – way better than working for an agency or a big faceless enterprise – and we know you’re going to love it too.
The variety of work you’ll get, coupled with the freedom you’ll be given to think outside the box, is unparalleled.
We’re excited to review your application!