|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||Remote Senior Back End Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are a rapidly growing production company that is looking for backend PHP and Symfony.|
This is a remote position that will provide you challenging tasks daily that you can do on flexible working hours from the comfort of your home.
You will have the chance to step into a tech lead role with the company stock option.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||We are looking for a back-end developer for the full-time 40 hrs/week position.|
When sending us your resume, please use “wicked candidate” in the subject or message body.
For successful work, you are required to have:
- In depth knowledge in LAMP technologies
- Using all PHP 7 advantages daily
- Experience with frameworks - Symfony/fat-free
- Good knowledge of PHP composer
- Good knowledge and following of PSR standards
- Good knowledge and usage of PHP OOP patterns
- Good knowledge and usage of S.O.L.I.D, D.R.Y, K.I.S.S
- SQL knowledge, understanding of how to write high performing queries
- Experience with developing Web services with high load
- Experience in creating APIs (REST API in particular)
- Experience with Docker
- Automated testing experience (e.g., Jenkins, PHPUnit, Cucumber, unit tests, system tests)
- Git master
- Experience in the full life cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team
- Attention to detail. When sending us your resume, please use “wicked candidate” in the subject or message body
- Excellent communications skills, ability to engage in deep technical discussions with peers, and become a trusted technical adviser.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure code standards and best practices are performed to develop applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, lean environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate in English freely
Will be considered as additional advantage experience with:
- Amazon API service
- AWS toolbox: Elastic Beanstalk, Athena, Lambda
- Message brokers RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
- Developing reporting, analytics tools in the past
- Experience with Google API (Analytics API, Adwords API), Facebook Ads API
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux/Saga
- Experience with NodeJS
We need you to:
- Be proactive and evaluate risks
- Care about security
- Solve a complex problem and developer challenges daily
- Complete new features R&D
- Do bugs triage
After reviewing your resume, we have a quick process that will lead to an interview.
After a successful interview, we will offer paid test task, which you will be able to estimate in time/money and get paid on completion.
Then you are hired.
In return, we offer:
- A team full of smart people to work with and learn from.
- Interesting project that will challenge your skills
- Freedom to get on with the job. We're not some giant company with dozens of people between you and a result.
- You'll be part of a small team that's trusted to get on and deliver great software.
- Flexible working hours - We have people working from all over the world, so we've developed systems to cope with that. As long as you can be online for the important few conversations (like project briefs), the rest of it is down to you to schedule.
- Reasonable deadlines agreed based on what is possible
- Competitive salary, which gets reviewed and increased within time.
- Paid vacation even when paid as a contractor.
- We want you to stay with us forever and be an integral part of the growth, so we offer the stock option as a part of the loyalty program
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch. When sending us your resume, please use “wicked candidate” in the subject or message body.