|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Curaçao||>||Remote Fullstack Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We need someone capable of understanding how our rental system works in a short time frame, can quickly analyze the already developed parts relevant to their new responsibilities, and get down to work as soon as possible.|
This is a remote full-time position.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
HQ Rental Software is a scale-up software company based out of Curaçao (Dutch Caribbean), Venezuela, and Colombia.
We offer a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for Rental Software.
HQ has won several awards and is one of the highest-rated car rental solutions worldwide.
350 rental companies are using the system in more than 60 countries, and we are onboarding approximately 20 new clients per month.
In terms of product, our goal is to bring innovative solutions to the rental market.
Which often starts at simple booking management and touches telematics (IoT), car-sharing, and self-service rentals.
Team of Teams
Our company operates as a team of teams:
- The Sales team closes new deals;
- The Success team helps new clients during the onboarding process to get maximum value from the system;
- The Technical Support team helps with advanced technical support.
- The Development team maintains and optimizes the product.
We need someone capable of understanding how the system works in a short time frame, can quickly analyze the already developed parts relevant to their new responsibilities, and get down to work as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone that communicates well and that likes to work as part of a team.
We like to work with people that have a good attitude, are proactive, enjoy what they do, like to problem-solve, and are passionate about the latest programming standards.
Ultimately, we're looking for someone that can really take ownership and help direct the production.
This is a (remote) full-time position.
The Ideal Candidate
- +7 years of experience building modern apps and at least 5 years of experience in PHP
- +3 years leading development teams or leading product implementations
- +3 years providing support or leading applications in production environments
- Good experience debugging and optimizing processes and systems
- Experience doing code reviews and regular updates on applications on production environments with +5000 active users
- Experience using Git
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Passion for software development, learning, and growing your craft
- Be able to work well with minimal guidance
Day to Day
- Manage Github open pull requests
- Balance work between System Issues and New Feature Requests
- Participate in daily / weekly calls with product manager to provide feedback and input for developers
- Guide support and sales agents on customer requirements or implementations
- Provide input and feedback for new feature implementations
- Competitive salary based on experience and results
- Potential 2-YR equity vesting plan
- Opportunity to grow with HQ
- We are a young and passionate team that wants to change the way car rental companies operate by bringing self-service and IoT integrated solutions to SMEs
- Fully remote and very flexible company