|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Croatia||>||Remote PHP Backend Developers||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for backend PHP developers to join our team.|
We offer remote and on-site work arrangements, but you can combine both if that suits you better.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||You'll work on the nuts and bolts of Buckhill's market-proven software suite: C2MS.|
While we don't like to name our clients, you'll be surprised at who we work with and how much of the insurance market we serve.
The application suite has evolved to meet the complex requirements of the insurance market, and as clients grow to meet customers' needs, C2MS has developed to meet the next challenge.
Suppose you're a developer looking for a step up or something new.
You like being involved in the fundamentals of product development, want to see things work at scale, and enjoy tackling complex problems with no defined solution.
In that case, this is the job you're looking for.
We're looking for someone who:
Shall be responsible for the following:
- Working on medium to large-scale projects, removing any architectural or technical obstacles to progress.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Creating new features and applications to enhance product performance.
- Actively participating in strategy and planning discussions.
- Refining any unclear, inaccurate, or missing details in a project plan.
- Refining and extending Buckhill coding standards and programming style guide.
- Shall be a full stack developer with extensive knowledge and experience of multiple:
- Programming languages (PHP, plus other relevant languages).
- Programming frameworks (Laravel or equivalent).
- Design patterns
- Front-end scripting languages
- SQL databases and query languages associated with SQL databases.
- Secure programming methodologies and implementation.
Is a full stack developer who shall identify, create and extend:
- Specifications for other Developers to work on.
- Specify new features and modules to a level that a junior developer can produce working code.
- APIs to proactively meet future requirements.
- Automated testing methods
- Virtual infrastructure automation
- Database schemas.
- Security controls.