|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2017-06-19 (9 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 167 ||All time: 8,367 This week: 583|
This package can detect and prevent robots that crawl sites.
It can check the IP address and user agent of sites accessing the current page determine if it is a real user navigating, as search engine bot crawling or some other kind of type of bot crawling the site.
It can keep track of the count of accesses of users from the same IP address that may be bots accessing site pages to crawl its content.
Suspicious bots that make excessive accesses are redirected to a block page.
What is WRASA?
WRASA is a project of Cloud Design Limited, it is composed of Web Robot Analytics
and Security Alarm. And its purpose is to analyse the activities of web robots
(Googlebot, Bingbot...etc.) on your websites, and protect the source code of
your web-based applications.
If you want to view more details, please go to http://wrasa.codage.tech
WRASA - Security Alarm
WRASA ? Security Alarm is a kind of web plug-in and 100% free of charge. It works
like CCTV and Alarm System, that assists in identifying and deterring people who
attempt to copy or analyse the source code of your web-based applications.
- Linux platform
- PHP version 5.6 or newer is recommended.
It should work on 5.3.7 as well, but we strongly advise you NOT to run
such old versions of PHP, because of potential security and performance
issues, as well as missing features.
- Step 1 : Extract the wrasa-SecurityAlarm-x.x.zip file.
- Step 2 : Move the wrasa-SecurityAlarm-x.x folder to its intended location. (e.g. http://example.com/assets/)
Step 3 : Select the page you want to protect, then open and edit like this:
<?php require_once "var/www/example.com/assets/wrasa-SecurityAlarm-x.x/api/ProtectPG.php"; ?>
- Step 4 : Press F12. If you see the Warning page, that means installed successfully.
If you want to change the default setting, please open the core/Config.php and modify yourself.
- If you want to change the default setting, please open the Config.php and modify yourself.
- If you want to check the collected data, please go to core/data folder.
- DON'T REMOVE core/data/default folder.
- ENSURE the BlockList.json and SuspectList.json can be written.
Fixed : Cannot block the IP address that has appeared in BlockList.json
||Applications that use this package
|WRASA Official Website
WRASA is a project of Cloud Design Limited, it is composed of Web Robot Analytics and Security Alarm. Its purpose is to analyse the activities of web robots (Googlebot, Bingbot...etc.) on your websites, and protect the source code of your web-based applications.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.