|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2017-12-10 (1 year ago) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 87 ||All time: 9,365 This week: 481|
This package implements another admin dashboard for the Polr URL shortener.
The features are mostly the same as in the Polr Admin section, but with few differences.
- The link redirection feature is not included
- The dashboard is based on Laravel instead of Lumen
- AngularJS is dropped in favor of Jaxon
- A Confirm Password field is added to the Change Password form
- The URL shortening and link stats features are fully implemented with AJAX, using Jaxon
An alternative admin dashboard for the Polr URL shortener.
The goal is to provide a dashboard for managing multiple Polr instances.
This dashboard is packaged as a Jaxon extension, so it can be installed on any running PHP web application.
The Polr API package needs to be installed on each instance of Polr to be managed.
The features are mostly the same as Polr, but with few differences.
Settings tab allows to choose a Polr instance from a dropdown list.
- The dashboard can display stats for all links.
- The user creation and deletion, link redirection and password change features are not included.
- AngularJS is dropped in favor of Jaxon https://www.jaxon-php.org.
- The package is a Jaxon extension, and not a standalone application.
- All features are fully implemented with Ajax, using Jaxon.
Depending on the PHP framework used by the application, a different Jaxon package must be installed and configured together with Polr Admin.
Jaxon packages exist for the following frameworks:
In the case an unsupported framework (or no framework) is used, the Armada package must be installed instead.
The Jaxon packages are documented online.
Notice for other frameworks
This package uses the Blade template engine to display its views.
As a consequence, when using a framework other than Laravel, the Blade package for Jaxon must also be installed.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.