|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2018-01-28 (1 year ago) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 131 ||All time: 8,908 This week: 297|
This class can analyze directories and find new or changed files.
It can traverse a given directory to find the paths of all files.
The class can compute a hash of all files and saves the information in all files.
Later it can compare the hashes of all files to any previous snapshot stored in a database to find which files were added, changed or deleted. This process can be repeated regularly.
Analyze Path Differences
Have you ever wondered what files have been newly created, last modified or even deleted?
Look no further - this is the App' for that :)
- A simple Class that interrogates all files in a site path.
- File contents are hashed and a "snapshot" saved to a dynamically created database table.
- Unfortunately folder names must be "fixed" to in order to conform :)
- Any time afterwards the "snapshot" can be compared against the current files.
- All discrepancies are shown which facilitates finding problematic files.
- A new "snapshot" can be created once all discrepances have been resolved.
Analysis Path Difference Results:
* Amended files
* Deleted files
* New files
1. Download and extract any of the following zip files into a new LOCALHOST "folder-name":
2. source.zip source.tar.xz source.7z
3. Use PhpMyAdmin to create a "DB_HOST" Database named "DB_NAME"
4. Set Database permissions for:
5. Edit: _config.php
* Set Database values for: DB_HOST, DB_USER, DB_PWD, DB_NAME
More paths may be added to the "folder-name" path and its parent*
* Browse to "folder-name"/index.php
* Test thoroughly and once satisfied upload to your online site.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.