|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2018-08-18 (7 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 420 This week: 1||All time: 6,250 This week: 436|
This package can manage project tasks and the respective work times.
It provides a Web user interface to organize projects being recording the descriptions and the time each task takes to be executed.
The package can also create a PDF reports that can be used to show to customers the work that has been done.
|Time management is a challenging problem for people that are responsible for managing projects that involve multiple people.
This package implements a Web based application that allows users to manage project tasks while tracking the time that take to execute those tasks, as well generating reports that can be shown to the project customers.
Add projects/tasks and their working times and generate reports from it
The main goal of this project is to create a simple but effective and useful web application to record working time. It can use any freelancers for their time and material based projects. It could be a multi user system with more complex functions but I currently focus on a simple single use case. The backend is Slim PHP Framework + mysql database and PHP Unit Tests the frontend is VUE js framework. See more on the wiki pages.
How to use:
I tested with PHP 7.0 and MySql 5.7.12
- setup database, create database and schema, see db folder
- install the first test user, see db folder first_user.sql (password: test)
- install project dependencies using composer install
- setup your environment: see docker-compose.yml and docker/nginx/nginx.conf file
- run from the project root the following command: docker-compose up -d
- cd public folder and run the following command: DB_HOST="127.0.0.1" DB_USER="<your db user>" DB_PASS="<your db password>" DB_NAME="timesheet_manager" php -d variables_order=EGPCS -S localhost:8000
- open browser and type http://localhost:8000/
If you modify the frontend code, install dpendencies using npm and after build with npm run build command
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.