|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2019-08-25 (5 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 123 This week: 1||All time: 9,054 This week: 309|
This package provides a base class to authenticate an logged in users.
It can process the authentication of user that logs in with a user name and a password using callback functions to perform the credentials verification and user permission checks.
A sub-class can extend the base class to implement these verifications for instance against a real database of registered users.
It's a barebone security class written on PHP
You can check a full usage (for mysql) in
- 2018-10-27 2.1 Some maintenance changes. Now serialize() and deserialize() are public and field extraFields is functiona.
- 2018-10-11 2.0 We changed some fields. Now address and phone fields are part of extraFields.
- 2018-09-29 1.6 added status and cookie.
- 2018-09-22 1.4 added role
- 2018-09-22 1.3 some fixes
- 2018-09-22 1.0 First version
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.