|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2019-09-22 (21 days ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 29 This week: 3||All time: 9,692 This week: 101|
This package implements a plugin to show popup windows in WordPress pages.
It allows publishers to enter a shortcode that defines that a popup should appear in a WordPress page with given parameters specified in the short code.
The plugin provides an administration interface to allow the publisher to configure popup options like the title, width, height, text and background color, type of border, HTML content.
=== Very Simple wp Popup ===
Tags: popup, pop-up
Stable tag: trunk
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 5.2
License: GPLv2 or later
Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/jschaves
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Very Simple wp Popup
== Description ==
Very Simple wp Popup is a plugin to create customized popus easily by means of a simple form.
This is how it works:
- The user enters a title, and then selects the width and height, text and background color (including level of transparency), and can also define different types of borders, or none.
- Finally, the user enters the popup content (text that can be formatted with HTML tags).
- Before saving the popup, the user can open a preview.
- Once saved, it is added below to the list of all popups created.
- Popups in the list can be previewed, deleted or copied (to use it wherever the user wishes to).
== Installation ==
Installation for General Use
- Upload the Very Simple wp Popup plugin to your blog, activate it, then go to menu Settings and then select VSWP Popup.
- In a post or page use the shortcode
[vswppopup ID=xxxxxxxxxxx title=xxxxxxxxxxxx] to create a popup link.
== Screenshots ==
== Changelog ==
= 1.2.0 29.07.2019 =
= 1.3.0 16.08.2019 =
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.