|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2020-12-15 (1 month ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 43 This week: 16||All time: 9,981 This week: 22|
This package can be used to automate the creation of Laravel based app servers.
It provides commands that can work as tools to execute several steps of creating PHP application server. Currently it provides commands to help:
- Create the application directory
- Setup nginx Web server configuration
- Setup the necessary permissions to directories that need to be writable
- Show the current configuration information for setting up Envoyer
- Input your envoyer worker public key
- Delete an existing site
- Setup MySQL database and access credentials
- Perform security steps
|Laravel is a popular framework to develop PHP applications. Putting a Laravel project to run requires more steps besides setting up the project files.
This package helps doing other important setup steps like setting up the directory of the application, MySQL database access, the NGinx Web server, the integration with the Envoyer application deployment service and some security steps.
Appserv Tools is a bunch of commands to automate all of the general laravel app
setup stuff. This tool can:
1. Create your app's directory
2. Setup nginx configs
3. Make necessary directories writable
4. Show you config info for setting up envoyer (IP, user, etc. etc.)
5. Let you input your envoyer worker public key
6. Delete an existing site
7. Setup MySQL credentials for you (create the db, user, etc.)
8. Secure the site
The available commands are listed below. They can be run either using Artisan
cding into this apps directory and replacing
php artisan cm:, or you can run them from anywhere using the
utility. Either way, some tools need sudoer permissions to run, so you may be
prompted for your user's password. Your user should be in the sudoers group.
general cleanup and refactoring
normalize name ("Appserv", "App Server Tools", "Appserv Tools")
DO Integration (spin up new app, worker, db servers)
Automate the above
UI for master management, notifications, reports, etc. etc. etc.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.