|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 24 ||All time: 10,784 This week: 170|
This package provides a plugin to Coffee CMS to track Web site visitors.
It provides a Web interface in the Coffee CMS administration panel to generate HTML code to include in pages where you want to gather statistics about the visitors.
The package also provides Coffee CMS administration pages to view several types of statistics of the site pages that the tracking of visitors is implemented.
Currently, it can show the tracking of visitors like:
- Show active visitors today
- Show the total of today's visitors
- Show the total of today's page views
- Show the average time the users spend on the site
- Show reports by date range
- Show the ratio of traffic by browser type, the operating system, by referrer page
- Show the top 30 pages by views and the top 30 pages by referral
<h3>Track individual visitors using your website in real-time</h3>
## Key Features
- Show Active Visitor Today
- Show Total Today Visitor
- Show Total Today Views
- Show AVG time on site
## Show views data by date range
## Show ratio of traffic from: browsers, operating system, referrers
## Show top 30 page views, top 30 page refferred
## How to install
- Step 1: Upload CoffeeStats folder into your Coffee CMS root path/contents/plugins
- Step 2: Login to admin panel, to go Plugins -> All Plugins -> click Activate Coffee Stats
- Step 3: Create your tracking id
- In admin panel after Coffee Stats activated, click Coffee Stats menu -> Trackings -> Create new tracking id and get your embed code, add this code into <head> tag of website that you want tracking stats
- On all trackings page, click onto tracking title to view report of that tracking id which you clicked
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.