|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2014-10-11 (3 years ago) || 68%||Total: 683 ||All time: 4,646 This week: 544|
This package can be used to develop Web applications using a micro framework.
It provides several general purpose classes for Web application development.
Currently it provides classes for routing HTTP requests and access multiple types of databases to execute common table SQL queries.
What is Horus.php ?
> Horus.php is a tiny portable php tiny framework that focused on strong code-base and better performance, it is just one file ~ 30kb with ~ 1k of lines
> Horus.php is just a strong tiny code-base and will still as it not more .
Why Horus.php ?
I don't like to tell you some words, but just download and test yourself .
What is new ?
- New high-performance routing mechanism .
- Added support for sub-domain routing .
- New simple modular controller class .
- New environment variables .
- New Constants .
- New function
Horus() to get the horus object .
- New method
Horus()->statics() to an object of current memory-peak, memory-usage & cpu load avg.
- Horus.php is now more faster and could be compared to any plain php code .
- Removed useless codes .
- Optimized some parts of the code .
- Router & SQL Classes are now lazy-initialzed [constructed just on demand] .
- Horus 7 now merges any input vars from any request methods [ HEAD,POST,PUT,GET, ... etc ] in just one array
- Horus 7 accepts any input format "json/xml/query-string" .
- Horus 7 is very powerful for web-services like RESTful, XMLRPC, ... etc
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.