|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2017-05-02 (4 months ago) || 72%||Total: 591 ||All time: 5,067 This week: 656|
This package can be used to create database driven Web sites.
It can load a configuration file that defines several details of the pages of the site like the type of database to use, site domain, copyright, paths of different types of files, etc..
The main class can perform several types of general purpose functions that many sites need like cookie management, keep track of the site visitors, generate page headers and footers, error and exception handling, etc..
For database access it supports several types like MySQL, MySQLi, PDO, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
SiteClass Verion 2.0
SiteClass is a PHP mini framework for simple, small websites. It can be esaly combined with other frameworks or templeting engines if needed. For small websites I feel that frameworks like Laravel or Meteor etc. are just too much.
This project has several parts that can function standalone or combined.
- Database.class.php : provides a wrapper for several different database engines.
- dbTables.class.php : uses the functionality of Database.class.php to make creating tables easy.
- ErrorClass.class.php : Error and Exception classes
- SiteClass.class.php : tools for making creating a site a little easier. The class provides methods to help with headers, banners, footers and more.
The following database engines are provided:
- dbMysqli.class.php : (rigorously tested) This is the latest PHP version of the MySql database engine.
- dbSqlite.class.php : sqlite3 (used for the examples)
There are a couple of additional databases but they have not be rigouously tested.
Barton Phillips : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2015 Barton Phillips
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.