|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
| 58%||Total: 340 ||All time: 6,971 This week: 318|
This class can create and extract file archives in JSON format.
It can compose an archive made of individual files or even whole directories.
The archived files are compressed and outputted in JSON format. Archive files may have comments and be protected with a password.
The class can also extract the files of previously compacted archives in the JSON format.
This package takes advantage of the portability of the JSON format to create portable archives of compressed files that can be created and extracted by programs in any language that support the JSON format.
- High compression ratio.
- Simple and lightweight
- Support for JSON by many programming language gives it easy
implementation and portability.
- Saves space consumed by files uploaded to your application.
a server/client interface when purified.
- Serve as a server/client file transfer mechanism.
- Secure. JSON Archives can be secured with a password.
- Out-performs zip with large files and archive.
CLASS JSON_Archive FEATURES
- Compress files.
- Decompress Archive.
- Rename and Delete files in archive.
- Moves files in archive by renaming them.
- Get details of files in archive.
- Get archive details.
- Return archive as JSON string.
- Secure archives.
- Set compression level between 1 and 9.
- Full directory compression.
- Add comments and author/owner details.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.