|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2016-11-14 (2 years ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 533 This week: 2||All time: 5,509 This week: 157|
This package is specific mainly for applications used in Saudi Arabia
This package can convert and manipulate Hijri dates.
It can perform several types of operations with dates in the Hijri calendar. Currently it can:
- Convert an Hijri date to a DateTime object
- Format Hijri dates
- Initialize a calendar class object to a given Hijri date
- Load Hum Al-Qura and apply adjustments
- Convert a Julian or Gregorian date to an Hijri date and vice-versa
- Return the month names in Arabic
- Check if it is a leap year
- Validate a Hijri date
php classes to view and manage Hijri Calendar.
the lib has two algorithms to calculte Hijri Date:
1-Hijri Tabular algorithm
2- Um Al-Qura algoritm
- Two algorithms to calculte Hijri Date: Hijri Tabular algorithm, Um Al-Qura algorithm.
- The lib allows you to adjust the Hijri Um Al-Qura algorithm and save the adjustment.
- The lib has a full feature class to manage the adjustments of Um Al-Qura Calendar.
- The Lib has a datetime class extends the real php datetime class, and allows you to return Hijri Calendar with the Gregorian Calendar in one format and one command.
- The Hijri datetime class have all real php class Gregorian Calendar Functions plus main functions for Hijri Calendar.
- The Lib returns the Hijri Calendar months in 20 international Languages.
- The Um Al-Qura algorithm works from 1318 A.H to 1500 A.H. and Tabular Algorithm work from year 5499 before Hijra to 1,500,000 A.H, If Um Al-Qura algorithm selected and the date out of range the uses Tabular Algorithm instead.
- The has full api documents.
The HijriDatLib requires at php version 5.3 at least. It is compatible up to php 7.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.