|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2015-11-16 (4 years ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 104 ||All time: 9,235 This week: 361|
This package implements an emulation of ASP.NET WebForms engine in PHP.
It provides a set of controls that implement tags used by ASP.NET WebForms templates.
On the server side the package can raise events that can be handled by custom PHP classes.
Prize: PHP Tools for Visual Studio Personal license
|ASP.NET WebForms is a platform for creating Web sites based on the .NET framework.
This package provides a PHP implementation that emulates ASP.NET WebForms.
This project is an attempt embodiment ASP.NET WebForms in PHP.
Today WebForms.PHP - this template engine, HTML components and the beginnings of Framework for web sites creation in PHP.
Code licensed under Apache License Version 2.0.
- Template engine;
- Code Separation;
- HTML Compression;
- Generation of standard controls with saving the state of the elements after the form is submitted (TextBox, CheckBox, RadioButton, DropDownList etc.);
- User controls with the ability to place them in the markup;
- Support for application-level, pages- and usercontrols- events.;
- Classes for working with collections;
- Methods of word processing;
- Classes for MySql and PostgreSQL (optional);
- Server implementation console.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.