|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2016-01-27 (3 years ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 148 ||All time: 8,734 This week: 365|
This package can access databases with several abstraction methods.
It provides several classes to that implement different design patterns to store and retrieve data from databases. Currently it provides classes for:
- Connect to a database using PDO, create, drop, alter databases and tables, execute prepared queries from parameters
- Manage collections of values using array objects
- Compose query conditions from parameter values
- Generate classes to map objects to table record values
- Access information of tables and rows
- Other general purpose utility functions
PDO Abstraction Library to manage CRUD functions from within PHP with the ability to create databases, tables and columns, and to keep them up-to-date according to models.
- DB creation
- Table creation (Mapper required)
- Table structure update (Mapper required)
- CRUD operations
- Model Mapper (uses annotations)
There two ways to install DBScribe.
- COMPOSER (Recommended)
- Create "d-scribe/db-scribe" directory in your vendor directory
- Copy the files of DBScribe into that directory
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.