|All requests||>||Skrill Payments||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Tagged Boy - 8 years ago (2015-02-10)
I am looking for some nice PHP implementation for Skrill payments for my Web site, where users will pay for digital goods.
1. by Manuel Lemos - 8 years ago (2015-02-10) Reply
It seems very similar to Paypal payments, but so far I have not seen a PHP implementation despite their documentation provides PHP code examples.
2. by Asanka De Silva - 8 years ago (2015-04-15) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Hi, Just saw thie post. let me take littel time on this and give you all a good PHP script.
3. by Manuel Lemos - 8 years ago (2015-04-15) in reply to comment 2 by Asanka De Silva Comment
It would be nice if you submitted a specific package to support Skrill and then submit a recommendation below.
4. by Dave Smith - 8 years ago (2015-05-28) in reply to comment 2 by Asanka De Silva Comment
@Asanka - Just wondering how it is coming. Did you get a chance to make up the skrill wrapper?
5. by Manuel Lemos - 8 years ago (2015-05-28) in reply to comment 4 by Dave Smith Comment
Yes, Dave, that would be a nice class to address the needs of people that need to handle payments with Skrill.
6. by Dave Smith - 7 years ago (2015-06-16) in reply to comment 5 by Manuel Lemos Comment
I researched skrill and they provide a fully implemented class in PHP for application developers and merchants that clear skrill's approval process to use their api. Anyone who wants to use the api is encouraged to apply and use the official class.