|All requests||>||PHP source code protection||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Vallo Reima - 7 years ago (2015-08-04)
The class should process the PHP 5.4+ source:
6. by Till Wehowski - 7 years ago (2015-08-27) Reply
remove whitespaces and comments - OK scramble (not encode) - Useless and bad practise
compress. minify, obfuscate are three diffrent tasks and should be handled apart of each other. E.g. you minify the code and compress the file.
Obfuscate, mh, just wasted time in any case, imho, you should consider to choose a real encryption method instead or just keep the code open.
1. by Manuel Lemos - 7 years ago (2015-08-04) Reply
What do you mean by scramble (not encode)? Do you mean obfuscate variable names and not use encodings like base64 to make code unreadable?
2. by Vallo Reima - 7 years ago (2015-08-05) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Comment
I meant obfuscation mainly, i.e. NOT the encoding requiring any loader (PHP extension) installation.
3. by Manuel Lemos - 7 years ago (2015-08-05) in reply to comment 2 by Vallo Reima Comment
There are several classes that obfuscate the code including removing comments, white space and changing variable names.
Did you find any limitation in those that exist or you are just not sure which one would be best for your requirements?
4. by Vallo Reima - 7 years ago (2015-08-06) in reply to comment 3 by Manuel Lemos Comment
I found several classes needing adaptation. For example 1) that would satisfy initially: http://www.phpclasses.org/package/7156-PHP-Reduce-the-size-of-PHP-source-files.html Unfortunately, the downloaded version didn't work. I posted the question to the forum but no answer yet. 2) that seems interesting (though in php 4): http://www.phpclasses.org/package/3241-PHP-Obfuscate-PHP-code-using-filters-and-compression.html I'll learn more. Thanks for reply.
5. by Manuel Lemos - 7 years ago (2015-08-08) in reply to comment 4 by Vallo Reima Comment
Would you like a solution that also renames variables? Because there are a few may work that way and also remove white space and comments.
7. by shivam kumar - 6 years ago (2016-06-30) in reply to comment 2 by Vallo Reima Comment
please tell me how to attach file in php?
by Vallo Reima 90 - 7 years ago (2016-01-21) Comment
4. by shivam kumar - 6 years ago (2016-06-30) in reply to comment 3 by Vallo Reima Reply
by Manuel Lemos 22935 - 7 years ago (2015-08-15) Comment
This class may be suitable for your purposes. It can remove white spaces and comments and rename variables so they do not become recognizable.
1. by Vallo Reima - 7 years ago (2015-08-19) Reply
Thanks for recommendation. I'll try it.
2. by Vallo Reima - 7 years ago (2015-08-26) Reply
My choice is so far: Best PHP Obfuscator from Pipsomania Co.
The only issue encountered: anonymous functions are not obfuscated correctly. Unfortunately, can't contact the authors.