|All requests||>||What is the best PHP pdf to html class?||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Khan Asif Ahmed - 4 years ago (2016-02-13)
I used software for converting from PDF to XML but those has marks and so many PDF files are not converted into XML files, I got so many errors.
So I request to all please if you have any idea, any code or anything which help me convert my PDF files into XML for my Web site.
It is better if it is possible to do PDF batch converting into xml files.
1. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2016-02-14) Reply
Well there are solutions to extract text from PDF but that is just plain text.
There are many types of XML formats. What XML format do you expect to extract from a PDF file?
2. by Khan Asif Ahmed - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 1 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Plain Text, but it is better to get with images
3. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 2 by Khan Asif Ahmed Comment
So you want to retrieve some form of formatted text, maybe HTML, from a PDF document that includes images?
4. by Khan Asif Ahmed - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 3 by Manuel Lemos Comment
actually i wanted to published a paper journal, and files are downloaded for study to students in different file formats like PDF, palin XML, HTML etc.
5. by Khan Asif Ahmed - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 4 by Khan Asif Ahmed Comment
for that what i m doing rite now, converting files from word document to pdf, by pdf professional and same file converted into xml file or web page, it takes a lots of time and converting process take lots of time bcoz one by one file conversion takes time
6. by Manuel Lemos - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 5 by Khan Asif Ahmed Comment
Well the matter is that XML is not just a single format, it can be many different formats. Plain XML means nothing. XHTML is XML but there are other XML formats. What XML format do you want?
7. by Khan Asif Ahmed - 4 years ago (2016-02-16) in reply to comment 6 by Manuel Lemos Comment
Plain XML means nothing. XHTML
Convert HTML to PDF using Web services
1. by Dave Smith - 4 years ago (2016-02-19) Reply
I just checked both web services used by the class, and neither of them can be found. Looking at the support requests, they have not been around for many years.
There is a new class that was published recently that can does that using a Web service. The service is free up to 100 request per month, so it should work well for you to try and see if it works for your purposes.