|All requests||>||Upload file to directory of my server...||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Mehran Ko - 2 years ago (2016-05-12)
I want to upload a 700 megabyte file to directory of my server with download link of some file that exist on another server.
2. by Manuel Lemos - 2 years ago (2016-05-15) Reply
Did you try PHP function file_get_contents?
3. by Mehran Ko - 2 years ago (2016-05-15) in reply to comment 2 by Manuel Lemos Comment
yeah i used this!
1. by Mehran Ko - 2 years ago (2016-05-12) Reply
i mean upload large file via url to my host as fast as possible
4. by Manuel Lemos - 2 years ago (2016-05-15) in reply to comment 1 by Mehran Ko Comment
This is not clear. Do you want:
5. by Mehran Ko - 2 years ago (2016-05-16) in reply to comment 4 by Manuel Lemos Comment
i wana upload a file on my server with url...
just for me not users,,,
i think this "Or you want to pass a URL of file on one site and retrieve that file to your server to make it available for download in your site with a link?" is near some thing that i needed
You can use this HTTP client class. It can retrieve the contents of a remote file with a given URL and you can store the contents in small chunks, so it does not exceed the configured PHP memory limits.