|All requests||>||I need a bulk email verifier php script||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Anand Poduri - 2 years ago (2017-10-26)
We are basically email marketing tool provider, users will upload their list to tools and send out the emails. before they send out the mails we need to verify the list they uploaded or will install this php script on another server and will ask them to validate the list before upload to the marketing tool.
Thanks, Anand Poduri
1. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-10-27) Reply
Hi.Your request is clear but can you please give us more details about the list that users must upload?is the list a file or just some string from a form?
2. by Anand Poduri - 2 years ago (2017-10-27) in reply to comment 1 by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se Comment
The lists will be uploaded by users, in .csv or .txt format and users will be multiple. whoever take subscription will also offer this tool to validate their emails before upload to marketing tool.
also we require a database to store individuals valid and invalid emails to store them. Each user should have a individual login access and Admin access to monitor all the activity.
3. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-10-27) in reply to comment 2 by Anand Poduri Comment
ok.There is a package based on Manuel lemos package on this term but you must wait until its validation on the PHPCLASSES Site...I also want to say that the package will only validate your lists and give you as result two arrays valid emails and broken emails then you will be free to use these datas as you want.The package will just be a starting point and you must build your administration tool yourself based on it.
4. by Anand Poduri - 2 years ago (2017-10-27) in reply to comment 3 by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se Comment
Yeah, I looked at the Manuel lemos package.. but i'm not a developer.. i'm looking for someone to do this. i'm ready to pay if someone could help on this.
5. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-10-27) in reply to comment 4 by Anand Poduri Comment
The package that i talked about will be available soon with fewer features as i said but if you want it with more features feel free to post a job request in the Jobs rubric on the PHPCLASSES site to hire a developper or contact me personally at email@example.com.
6. by Dave Smith - 2 years ago (2017-11-06) in reply to comment 5 by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se Comment
Sounds like he is looking to compete with mailChimp.
7. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-11-06) in reply to comment 6 by Dave Smith Comment
1. by Anand Poduri - 2 years ago (2017-11-29) Reply
Hello, you're just awesome. The scripts works great. This what exactly i'm looking for. Thank you so much. And can we add any progress 0-100% bar something when i tested with 100 IDs it took around 4-5mins till that time page is trying to load the results.
And CSV file format its taking horizontal format only not vertical can we change this to vertical?
The results displayed like this.. is it possible to remove the Numbers   from the beginning so that its easy to copy back to excel. or option to save the file to txt or csv?
[broken] => Array (  => IMCEAMAPIPDL-Unknown@namprd07.prod.outlook.com  => firstname.lastname@example.org  => email@example.com  => firstname.lastname@example.org  => email@example.com  => firstname.lastname@example.org  => email@example.com  => firstname.lastname@example.org )
[valid] => Array (  => email@example.com
2. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-11-29) in reply to comment 1 by Anand Poduri Reply
hi,i'm really happy that it worked for you.The changes you have asked about are very easy to be made.Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-11-29) in reply to comment 1 by Anand Poduri Reply
i also want to add that the package has already option for saving data to file...
4. by Anand Poduri - 2 years ago (2017-11-29) in reply to comment 3 by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se Reply
How do i enable that option?
5. by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se - 2 years ago (2017-11-29) in reply to comment 4 by Anand Poduri Reply
this option is enabled by default.Just read the example file in a text editor file to see how i proceed. you got three methods Uprocess(for processing uploaded file),LFprocess(for processing a local file),ARprocess(for processing data in array).Each of this function take a parameter which is the name of the output file you can specify the name with an extension exactly as i did in the example file.If you have try the package you must already have an output file with the extension .csv containing only the valid email in the package directory.
6. by Arpita G - 1 year ago (2018-12-12) in reply to comment 5 by zinsou A.A.E.Mo´se Reply
Hello sir, I am using your code. Its really showing correct result as well as doing very fast. But, for all the Yahoo domains emails, aol.com emails, or few domains email addresses its showing always VALID though its NOT. Please help me out of this problem. Thank you