Author: Sergii Pryz
Posted on: 2013-08-08
Package: PHP File Renamer
Instalation, adding new strategies description, and Frequency Asked Questions.
ObjectiveFileRenamer solves problem of renaming files according strategy with saving folders structure.
Four goals were achieved:
- Original source files are not changed
- Folder structure is saved
- Simply to add new rename strategy
- Report of renamed process in .csv format is created
InstallationsThere are two thing for care about:
- Add write permission to the FileRenamer folder. Or create folder /data/report in the FileRenamer root directory and set write permission to it.
- Check if destination folder has write permission
Add new Strategies
- The first, new strategy should extends "FileRenamer\Strategy\AbstractStrategy" class or implements "FileRenamer\Strategy\StrategyInterface"
- The second, registry new strategy to the /configs/strategies.ini:
class = Strategy class
desc = Strategy description
- Finally check result using console command:
php frcon.php -l
Frequency Asked Questions
- What is default destination path of renamed files?
Default destination path is a parent folder of source folder.
E.g. source path /var/www/test default destination path would be /var/www/test_renamed_YYYY_mm_dd_HH_ii_ss
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,460,814 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.