Installation of example:
- create a directory and copy the class to it
- create a subdirectory 'demo' and copy all example files to it
To run the example:
- go to http://.../demo/a.php?stack=i
Then use the available links and buttons.
Also try your browsers history (back and forward) and reload buttons.
What the class does is:
- Relieve subordinate screen-scripts from having to know the details
(GET options) of the screen that the user has to return to.
- Enforce screens to be processed in stack-order, while maintaining
compatibility to the browsers history and reload buttons.
(Two degrees of strictness can be chosen).
All explanation is in the main class file itself.