AMP Frame ver 1
1) Include all the files and folders in a web accessible folder (http, www, etc...) or sub folder on your server
2) Edit the config/config.php file to include your domain URL (http://yoursite.com/) and installation folder (path/if/any). The installation folder will be commented out with a hash tag, if you need to set this be sure to remove the comment and then make the change. This applies to any other settings you may want to change.
3) If you are not connecting to a database, skip to part 7.
4) If you have not already created a mySQL database and user, do it now.
5) Make sure the database connection settings are correct in the config/config.php file.
6) If you want to automatically connect to the database, modify the route/page.php file...
a) Find the array for the model file named afm.mysqlip.e.php
b) Change the connect value in the arg array from false to true.
Repeat this step in any of the other route files you want to connect to the database.
7) If you installed your script in a sub folder, change the FallbackResource in the .htaccess file to include the folder (/path/if/any/index.php).
8) Point your browser to the domain root or sub folder containing the script.
If the sample home page looks correct, then the script is set up correctly.