Take into consideration the inclusion of different files sometimes becomes a bit uncomfortable, well,
this class is made for improving that little inconvenience.
1. Allows you to include both a class as a file as the case may be
2. When doing a inclusion also include all units of the file
whether within the file you wish to include a class that is used is automatically
3. There is no need to have a static structure as the addresses of where the classes and files are Automatically generated.
4. Besides the class generates a file "file_cache" with the information generated, so that once cargo is only read the file
with the information while avoiding a mapping addresses
5. At the time of creating the object of the class was espedifica the direction you want to be analyzed or maps, can be
both as an address an array of directions.
6. If you use the normal constructor of the class always will be analyzed past addresses, however if used
ubInclude: instance_cache (); ensures utilizacón file cache "file_cache"
$ include = new ubInclude ($dir_cache); //-- address where the cache file is saved
$ include-> add_path ($dir); //-- address to map
$ include-> load (); //-- is necessary to load de information,In case that de cache file exist will be charge
$ include-> include_class ($class_name); //-- includes a class by name
$ include-> include_file ($file_name); //-- includes a file by name
$ include-> file_dir ("readme_es.txt "); //-- returns the address of a file
To give you more functionality
Sometimes the simple logic is not enough, or for a particular algorithm we have to take files from one another depending recursively
A Class A Class B requires a while but this one's needs and Class A.
Here in this example would include a recursive problems which lead to read, and as the reading order for the developer decides what the class is not responsible for this, for this and other situations that might not be designed so far developed a set of commands that allow for greater convenience in making the inclusion of a unit.
When you put one of these commands in a file that is interpreted as:
@ file file //-- specifies a file dependency
@ class. class //-- Specify the unit of a class
@ ignore class //-- Specify the unit of a class that will be ignored for some reason that it is up to developer
The units are based on the words:
8. @ var
1. it is necessary that all the files and classes are a different name