Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited.
We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.
- PSR-2 Coding Standard - The easiest way to apply the conventions is to install PHP Code Sniffer.
- Add tests! - Your patch won't be accepted if it doesn't have tests.
- Document any change in behaviour - Make sure the
README.md and any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
- Consider our release cycle - We try to follow SemVer v2.0.0. Randomly breaking public APIs is not an option.
- Create feature branches - Don't ask us to pull from your master branch.
- One pull request per feature - If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- Send coherent history - Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.
$ composer tests