* This file is part of the PageCache package.
* @author Muhammed Mamedov <email@example.com>
* For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE
* file that was distributed with this source code.
* Testing parameters for PageCache
* If any of the parameters are changed, please change test cases (esp. ConfigTest)
//generated cache files less than this many bytes, are considered invalid and are regenerated
'min_cache_file_size' => 1,
// set true to enable loging, not recommended for production use, only for debugging
'enable_log' => false,
//current page's cache expiration in seconds. Set to 10 minutes:
'cache_expiration_in_seconds' => 10 * 60,
//log file location, enable_log must be true for loging to work
'log_file_path' => __DIR__ . '/tmp',
//cache directory location (mind the trailing slash "/")
'cache_path' => __DIR__ . '/tmp/cache/',
* Use session or not
'use_session' => false,
* Exclude $_SESSION key(s) from caching strategies. Pass session name as keys to the array.
* When to use: Your application changes $_SESSION['count'] variable, but that doesn't reflect on the page
* content. Exclude this variable, otherwise PageCache will generate seperate cache files for each
* value of $_SESSION['count] session variable.
* Example: 'session_exclude_keys'=>array('count')
'session_exclude_keys' => ,
* Locking mechanism to use when writing cache files. Default is LOCK_EX | LOCK_NB, which locks for
* exclusive write while being non-blocking. Set whatever you want.
* Read for details (http://php.net/manual/en/function.flock.php)
* Set file_lock = false to disable file locking.
'file_lock' => LOCK_EX | LOCK_NB,
//Send HTTP headers
'send_headers' => false,
'forward_headers' => false,