Alexander Ivanou - 2019-08-16 09:54:04 - In reply to message 2 from Dev Sharma
You offer the following solution to php developpers without knowledge of system administration:
1. Run your shell (assuming files have already been downloaded to the current folder)
2. Type SQL query by keyboard or Ctrl-V
3. View result in print_r formatting or see error message
4. Finish or goto 1st step.
The standard way to do such job is:
1. Run standard mysql shell by typing 'mysql' in command prompt
2. Type or Paste SQL statement
3. View SQL results in table mode or error message with numbered code and syntax helper
4. Repeat step 2-3 as nesessary or close mysql shell with command
Of course, your code shows that you know how to format algorithms in a class structure. But I would like to believe that this site is not a platform for demonstrating skills, but is a catalog of codes that deserve attention and place in real projects.