PHP Classes

Error when parsing header 3

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP MIME Email Message Parser  >  All threads  >  Error when parsing header 3  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Error when parsing header 3
Summary:Error when parsing header 3
Author:Pawel
Date:2016-07-25 13:16:30

1. Error when parsing header 3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Pawel Pawel - 2016-07-25 13:16:30
Hi
I had an error:

MIME message decoding error: Address extraction error from header from: it was not specified a valid address at position xxx
line 15 column 6

Line 15:

there is a polish illegal letter in email address "ó".
Maybe the class can replace a all illegal letter in addresses ?

2. Re: Error when parsing header 3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-07-25 18:15:25 - In reply to message 1 from Pawel
Yes iy is illegal but the class returns it as it is with a warning. If you need it to be returned in a different way, do you I think you can do? I think other users may want to get the original address as it is.

3. Re: Error when parsing header 3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Pawel Pawel - 2016-07-26 11:38:58 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
This is a error not warning.

4. Re: Error when parsing header 3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2016-07-26 19:33:13 - In reply to message 3 from Pawel
I tried to create a message with a header like that and passed it to the test_message_decoded.php script. The script sets the ignore_syntax_errors class variable to true. If you have set that, I need a sample message to reproduce the problem.

5. Re: Error when parsing header 3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Pawel Pawel - 2016-07-27 08:55:46 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
sorry i had ignore_syntax_errors = false