PHP Classes

Modifying collumn width

Recommend this page to a friend!

XAJAX Grid  >  All threads  >  Modifying collumn width  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Modifying collumn width
Summary:Unable to modify the collumn width in the GRID table
Author:Vishal Subandh
Date:2008-08-05 17:00:34
Update:2008-08-06 16:38:25

1. Modifying collumn width   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Vishal Subandh Vishal Subandh - 2008-08-05 17:00:34
Hi when I try to display my table info using your GRID class I have no problem however since I have 20 columns to be displayed on the page I am not able to adjust the width of the columns in the GRID table and inforamation within the column appears to be cramped. Could you please tell what file do I need to modify inorder to set the width equal for all the columns? Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thank you once again for creating a great class!

2. Re: Modifying collumn width   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jesus Velazquez Jesus Velazquez - 2008-08-05 17:23:42 - In reply to message 1 from Vishal Subandh
You can edit the css file and set the width attribute on TH and TD html tag, or send this feature calling the xajaxGrid::setAttribsCols method.

3. Re: Modifying collumn width   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Vishal Subandh Vishal Subandh - 2008-08-06 16:38:25 - In reply to message 2 from Jesus Velazquez
Jesus can you please exactly guide me in modifying the width of the columns of the GRID table in more detail in a way I would like to see all the columns displayed on a single page. I am not sure if I am looking at the right thing as of now. As you suggested me earlier to look at the CSS file. I am currently looking at this --->

table.adminheading th {
background: url(../images/generic.png) no-repeat left;
text-align: left;
height: 50px;
width: 99%;
padding-left: 50px;
border-bottom: 5px solid #fff;

Is this what I should be looking at? Thanks and once again appreciate your help