PHP Classes

Compatibility with google maps api v3

Recommend this page to a friend!

DrasticTools  >  All threads  >  Compatibility with google maps api v3  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Compatibility with google maps api v3
Summary:How to use drastic tools with Google maps v3
Author:Marilyn
Date:2012-01-13 20:43:28
Update:2012-02-13 09:28:41

1. Compatibility with google maps api v3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marilyn Marilyn - 2012-01-13 20:43:29
Hi, how do i use drastic tools with google maps api v3 as I'm in the middle of a project that is already using th3 api v3 instead of v2. Thanks

2. Re: Compatibility with google maps api v3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dd dd - 2012-01-15 16:38:58 - In reply to message 1 from Marilyn
Hi Marilyn,

Indeed in DrasticTools the mapping is still based on gmaps v2.
Gmaps v3 is a complete rewrite, so if we want to upgrade there is some work to do. Also, gmaps v3 offers much more and easy functionality compared to v2, so we were not sure if drasticMap is still needed for most people.
Let us know about that, we could upgrade if there is a string need,

regards,
dd

3. Re: Compatibility with google maps api v3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marilyn Marilyn - 2012-02-13 09:06:32 - In reply to message 2 from dd
It would be great if there's an update as having drasticTools and drasticMaps tgt is a really nice feature. Also just to check, is there any way to implement a search function together with drasticTools and drasticMaps...I'm still a beginner with all these. Thanks!

4. Re: Compatibility with google maps api v3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marilyn Marilyn - 2012-02-13 09:27:00 - In reply to message 2 from dd
I was actually trying find a way to drastic Grid & Map together with my current search function which displays on Google map using Api v3 and thought it might be easier if drastic Map is compatible with gmaps v3.
Is there any way to implement a search function together with drasticGrid and drasticMap...I'm still a beginner with all these. Thanks!

5. Re: Compatibility with google maps api v3   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marilyn Marilyn - 2012-02-13 09:28:41 - In reply to message 4 from Marilyn
sry, accidentally submitted while editing!